🧰 IEP Toolkit for Parents🧰 (Lifetime Access)
🙋🏻♀️ Who needs a little IEP help?
Are you a parent who wants to ensure that your child receives the best education possible?
Then you need our IEP advocacy tools! Our comprehensive collection features a wide range of resources that can help you advocate for your child's Individualized Education Program (IEP).
It's literally an entire library of helpful, easy-to-use and easy-to-implement tools & resources, right at your fingertips. It's so good, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! 🙌
With this IEP Toolkit, you don't just get a bunch of printables. You get a live community where you can find support and answers to your questions and learn how to get the data on your side -- an invaluable perk to the parent who feels as if the school is turning their heads away from the clear signs that she or he needs extra help.
Plus the best and most helpful IEP advice you'll find online. Thousands of satisfied customers depend on it.
These tools include:
- ✅ The 4-Step Transformation: How to develop your IEP strategy. Value $17
- ✅ Keep your IEP "stuff" organized so it doesn't overwhelm you. Binder Parts. Value $17
- ✅ IEPs are Data-Driven--Make sure you're doing it adequately. Parent Concern Letter. Value $17
- ✅ Concern letter: THE MOST IMPORTANT thing you will do as a parent in the IEP process. Value Priceless
- ✅ Never be nervous again. How to prepare for an IEP Meeting. Value $17
- ✅ Distance Learning Specific (Homebound or Covid). How to address your concerns homebound. Value $17
- ✅ IEP Goal Tracker for you to monitor your child's progress from year to year. Value $17
- ✅ Thousands of IEP ideas for you to browse and use. IEP development resources. Value $20
- ✅ Parents' Rights Booklet and other resources at your fingertips. IEP Law and regs for all 50 states. Value $17
- ✅ Address Your Distance Learning concerns whether from the pandemic or homebound placement. Value $17
- ✅ Understand and create your vision statement, one of the BEST things you can do! Value $17
- ✅ My personal and curated collection of free e-guides on specific IEP concepts. Value $17
With our IEP advocacy tools, you'll be able to navigate the IEP process with confidence and communicate effectively with school officials. You'll have everything you need to be a powerful advocate for your child's education and future.
Don't let your child's education be left to chance. Use the check out link to our sanity-saving IEP Toolkit -- it has all the tools you need to be adequately prepared for parent participation. Take control of your child's education today!
How to Make the Most of your Time (and this purchase!)
*NEW* IEP Binder Components
Keep your IEP "stuff" organized so it doesn't overwhelm you.
IEP Data Collection and IEP Record Review
IEPs are Data-Driven--Make sure you're doing it adequately.
IEP Parent Concerns Letter: Resources, Examples
THE MOST IMPORTANT thing you will do as a parent in the IEP process.
IEP Meeting Preparation and Attendance Tools
No more tears, no more stress. Walk in prepared and confident.
IEP Development Tools
Thousands of IEP ideas for you to browse and use.
IEP Resources and Reference Content
Parents' Rights Booklet and other resources at your fingertips.
Distance Learning Specific (Homebound or COVID)
Address your Distance Learning concerns, whether from the pandemic or homebound placement.
How to Create an IEP Vision Statement
Understand why a Vision Statement is so important, and create one!
IEP Knowledge and Information: E-Guides for Parents
Bullet Journal Pages for your IEP Journey
Use Bullet Journal Pages as appropriate in your IEP process.